Tuesday 14 March 2017









The only difference...

As I began to meditate, thinking of the reason I’m still very poor and unable to avoid some of the good things I always dream of having in possession, the kind of life I always pray and hoping to have. Then I began to ask myself, what is the difference between myself and others whom we’re age mate, obviously came from a poor background and they are doing  fine in their career, already having those things I’m still hoping one day I will have in possession?

However, after a long period of meditation then I was able to provide a perfect answer to my question. What is the answer? Mindset. 

You see, the way great people think is quite different from the way poor people think. Great people belief they can do it no matter the circumstances, great people see challenges as an opportunity to grow, great people are consistence, great people are brave, great people do take a risk with higher tendency of success. But in the case of poor minded people, they always shy away from tough time, they never give it a Trier, their mindsets are nothing compare to great people. You see, great people are great not because they came from a wealthy family or attended an expensive university but because of their mindset. My mindset; my future.

Ladies and gentlemen, always belief you can do it regardless of your background, your environment, your family , your friends or anything at all, there is no excuses for failure and remember you only have one life. Have a great day ahead.

       Proudly Supported By Fortunate Bread.
                                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Will Be Highly Appreciated.