Tuesday 14 March 2017



Beauty of Nature...

Sometimes when I think about the beauty of the earth and those amazing things God has created to serve our purpose, I got carried away. what is the relationship between us? I began to ask myself.

Between the Sky and Ocean was all this amazing things reside, who I'm I? what is my purpose in life? what really is the relationship between the creator and human being itself? Is it father to son or mother to son relationship? In my opinion it beyond that consider all the amazing things that feel up the earth.


That all this beautiful things such as Ocean, Sea, Sky, Air and the uncountable living and nor living things  were actually created to serve our purpose is really a wonderful things. They are there for me and for you and without them we can't survive, without them we are like a bird kept inside a cage without food and water, and you know what happen to such a bird? They give up.

This is where I'm going, why is their so much suffering on earth? Does human being suppose to suffer at all? Do will really suppose to lack consider so many things God has created? Hell no, but why?

However, God created human being in such a wonderful way to be able to differentiate between good and bad, this is where God cleared his conscience. In my opinion, our agony, sadness, lack, suffering,and scarcity was as a result of human action and in action in life. God never threaten us;human threaten their selves, God has never stop the rain, the sun, the forest, and all the living and non living things he created, he has never stop them. We are the cause of all the trouble.

Ladies and gentlemen, God has never make life hard for us and I'm very sure he is ashamed of us. Despite all his effort to create all that we need, we still complain everyday in this country, why? once again, ladies and gentlemen, learn to make life easy for people around you today cause,
that is what God actually want for you, for me and for everyone. Have a great day ahead.
                                   
                                    Proudly Supported By Fortunate Bread.
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Will Be Highly Appreciated.