Tuesday 14 March 2017

Between Life and Death...

I was very happy though I was still scared because I was not familiar with life in an Institution. It was 2015 when I got admissions into an institution as a computer science student, my first time in class, I saw so many new faces who happened to be my course mate, some of us were still very awkward since we were still fresh and nobody knew each other yet. As time goes on, everybody started making friends base on different perspective: Some make friends base on how intelligent a student was, some base on how you dressed, some base on lifestyle, some base on what interest them. In my opinion people make friends but no
t everybody deserve to be your friends; that doesn’t make them your enemy.  “Watch who your friends are”.

It was about this beautiful and fascinating young lady in my class, without sugar-coating I will say she was the most beautiful girl in my department then. She was so pretty, spotless, fresh and have a smart structure in fact, she wore it better than any other lady in the Department. I have never seeing  her wearing a cloth in two days, aside that, She only rock expensive things and some other ladies got  to talk about her life style, some envy her while some liked her from distance. In fact any boy would like to be her boyfriend.

Anybody would belief that this girl was one of this child born with silver spoon in their mouth, but to my surprise the young and beautiful lady was born into a family where her parent only struggled to survived their head in a rented room and parlour. Aside that, her parent was a good Christian and a church warmer indeed, they prayed time to time despite the fact that they were poor people who only struggle to survive. Her parent never had a car talk less of building their own houses.
On February 24th, 2017. I received a call that this young and beautiful lady who her skin always glows and her hair always shining has kicked the bucket after a short time sickness. To me it was like a joke at first cause it was difficult for me to belief that death can just be so cruel enough to take this sexy lady away when there is a whole lot of ugly girls out there but, death never listen to excuses. Now, it became a fighting between my minds as to what can cause a sudden death of this damsel.
So many rumours all around, her friend say a whole lot of things about her lifestyle and what she was up to since when she reach the school environment, it was only then I got to know that she was in school environment  even before we actually came around and that she did her  Pre-nd program in this same Institution. 

Now, it became more complicated as some rumours came out that this young lady who some other lady in the department envy because of her expensive life was a complete runs girl who prefer dating big men and yahoo boys who she believed they can took care of her and give her what she needed without realised what may become of her eventually. Then, I  and a couple of course mate was able to visit her family in a bid to expressed our condolence to the family, it was now became glaring to me has I started hearing  things about how her family will cautioned and try to talk to her but she would refused to listen to them.

Her brother called me and had a serious conversation with me and my other course mate  that followed, he started by saying her sister would never listen to her, she would not, she just wasted her carrier and her talent due to her love for materials thing. He said affirmatively that he knew her sister was used for ritual, as he began to talk then I noticed certain point that got me more afraid about how long people can go in search for wealth.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to belief in yourself and stop thinking that if you have never use your body you will never get whatever you are looking for in life. It is very dangerous. Learn from this young lady and change you mindset. Have a great day ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Will Be Highly Appreciated.