Tuesday 14 March 2017

POWER OF FEAR.

Power Of Fear...

Why are my so scared? Why do I hate people seeing me talking in public? Why do I got scared whenever I see my boss? Why do I got scared to make my opinion known to my team? Why, what happen to me, you begin to ask yourself.  Dear friend, I’m happy to tell you today that nothing is wrong with you and you are a complete being.


The only thing that is missing is that you have give in to fear, you allow fear to consume you, everything now seem difficult for you to do, the fantastic opinion and great ideas you have in your mind are dying just because you are too scared to  spit it out. All your colleagues at work now call you such of names because you are so scared of everything.

 Ladies and gentlemen, always go with the choice that scared you the most, because that is the one that is going to help you grow. Control your fear today, it's not real. Have a great day ahead.


                                              Proudly Supported By Fortunate Bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Will Be Highly Appreciated.